From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Photos
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:34:06 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 3:37 PM Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Thanks Charlie and Jeff: I will certainly try the different methods to "crop the pictures" for emailing within the limits.
I have windows 10 on my pc and smartphone (android)(iphone)
Want to send some photos, on the group for comments,on my composite  intake plenum and, composite velocity stacks that has build the past week