From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Photos
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:52:21 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
On 8/12/2019 12:46 AM, Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Guys how do you send or post a picture on this group.
a simple picture on email returns that it is to big.

i have allready "cropped the picture"
I think total message size has to be under 200K (including text, etc).

I've played with Irfanview, but found it a bit...technical. What operating system are you using?

Microsoft used to have a 'power toy' for XP called 'resize pictures'. You can simply right-click a pic in Windows Explorer & select small, medium, or large. Medium will usually be under 200K; small always will be. There's a freeware version available that works with Win7. If trust me (or you're feeling lucky), I'll be happy to send you a copy. I love it; very simple & quick, but you'll end up with the original and a smaller copy with the selected size appended to its name.

If you're using an android phone, try Blue Mail. Once installed, when you attach a pic to an email, before it actually sends the email it will ask you what size image you want to send. (Again, small/medium/large).

Charlie

---