From: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: thermocouple
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:56:41 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Gents,  Nothing to do with flying, but you may be able to assist.  I have numerous trash pumps that need a thermocouple linked to a 3 Phase cutout.  Yes I can buy a stock unit for over $3000 each which to me is as hot as the pump can get.  All I need is a switch that will cut out the pump (power) when it overheats due to dry running.  If it doesn;t the pump then self destructs and $6000 later I am ready to go again.    I can however get replacement pumps from china for $500 but without the cutout.

So simple heat sensor switch that will go open at preset temp high setting, say 90 - 100 degrees  C .  Possibly single phase to disconect 3 phase contactor.  Suggestions??>

Neil.