From: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] anyone know of a EM3 for sale?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:16:18 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Todd,

              At the risk of getting shot, I still am very happy with the fuelteck.  Steve now has my redundant EM3 and the problems that go with it.  There is no doubt6 that Tracy was years ahead of his time and I really admire him for that, but 30 years ago??  Only problem with fuelteck and all the later controllers is the cost.  Balance that against your time and frustration  -- as always your decision especially with a turbo.

Neil Unger.

simple peasant with glastar 2 + 2.