From: lehanover lehanover@aol.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: paging Lynn Hanover: looking for Chrysler ignition module drawings
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 23:59:10 +0000 (UTC)
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Here is the older style amp.  Lean burn does not have a separate ground wire. Case must be well grounded.
Resistor has 2 wires only.   Data is in all Motors Manuals from the 70s. Ground run at full power to check coil heat and resistor heat. Mount resistor on a standoff for better cooling.

Lynn E. Hanover