From: Joseph Berki jskmberki@windstream.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] paging Lynn Hanover: looking for Chrysler ignition module drawings
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 16:47:05 -0400
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Charlie,

I am in the process of using the Chrysler lean burn ignition units connected to crank sensors mounted on the PSRU plate triggering off of a bolt on the damper mount feeding two dual tower motorcycle coils.  All of the stuff including harnesses can be purchased from Jegs and or Sumitt

https://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/40805/10002/-1

https://documents.holley.com/accel_motorcycle_instructions_supercoils_140403_140403s_140404_140404s_0001.pdf

Joe Berki