From: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: water pump plate
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 20:14:12 +1100
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Andrew,

                    Have had a reasonable look and  the inner part of the pump housing is fine, a hole into the block, but the outer part it appears that I will have to cut a hole into the section that has the outlet from the left side of the block (from front) to short circuit the present system to get both an in and out of the block.  Nothing is impossible, but I am just getting lazy in my old age and hoping there is a stock fitting to avoid that work and avoid having to remove the front cover in the process.  Neil.