From: Andrew Martin andrew@martinag.com.au <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: water pump plate
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 16:29:37 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Neil. I looked at doing same originally as my engine was missing waterpump when purchased, considered electric pump but ended up with a Mazmart aftermarket pump.
long time ago, so may be wrong. but I think its possible to just cut most of waterpump section from front housing. then can mount a plate with hose receptors direct to front iron.
Andrew