From: Tracy Hallock thallockster@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Replacement Rubber Dampers - Exploring a Group Buy
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:25:45 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bobby,
That would be good.  I can stop by the gun range and Black’s BBQ afterwards, just let me know when.
Thanks,
Tracy.

Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:43 PM

We can split these up however needed once the shipment arrives. It will take about 60 days from order placement and will likely take me an additional 1-2 week to sort, package and ship. I’ll provide my mailing address at that time. We can work out the details once the part is in my possession. No need to worry about payment at this time. Shipping charges will have to be adjusted for smaller quantities but we can deal with that later.   Tracy H. – you can pick yours up at 50R.

Bobby