From: Bobby J. Hughes bhughes@qnsi.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] 3D printing - Oil inlet
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 14:52:36 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Nice looking work Matt. You might consider doubling the size of the inlet to 30% of the core face. You may get by with less but it’s easier to fly and reduce the inlet / outlet than chase high oil temps that makes your Phase 1 more difficult. I made that mistake more than once :)

Bobby

Sent from my iPad