From: jay jay drhyed@yahoo.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Remember the Dynacam?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 21:05:11 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
“Gemini aero engine”

I heard a rumor of that one once... seems it was about the same time I got my first smart phone and I’ve had one of those for at least X years or is it called the 10? Well “heard a rumor” is a bit of a lie on my end, I actually even saw a honest to god engine on a stand at Oshkosh in... 201?.... something.... 11,12,13,14? Claimed to be the genuine preproduction item.... heck even my one off “productions” usually see the light of day in that amount of time.

Jay