From: Andrew Martin andrew@martinag.com.au <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Hey Neil,
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 08:43:37 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Turbo 8.8 kgs. Mine came off a ford 666t motor that we swapped out in one of the tractors. Haven't pulled it apart yet to measure it for specs. The diesel flows about the same amount of gas as the 20b so guess it will just spin slower on the 13b. Will try to set up a flow bench to test it for enough boost.
Andrew