From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fuel pump
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 09:08:30 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Joe,

My advice is to not even dream of using injection pumps with a carb. Even the small ones can pump around 40 gph at 40 psi. If you put a 6psi regulator on them they might pump twice that. Total waste of energy, at best. Around 6A current draw (or more) for an injection pump, and a regular low pressure pump is far less than 1/2 that.

Here's what you need (a pair of them):

Note that you don't have to purchase from Van's A/C; they are available almost everywhere. Just be sure you get that model: 40108, If you're going to use AN fuel lines. It has -6 AN fittings on the pump. It's also configured to pass fuel when turned off (a good thing), and it won't backflow fuel if pressurized in the wrong direction (even though the spec sheet says that it doesn't have a built-in check valve). You can plumb a pair in series (much simpler) or in parallel. There are other Facet models that have 1/8" or 1/4" pipe threads, if you want to use hose instead of AN hardware, but AN hardware isn't that difficult to make up, and it'll be there forever. If you do go for hose fittings, just be sure that the pump you select does *not* have an antisiphon valve, and the pressure is what you want. (7psi is at the far upper limit of most carbs.)
Here's the link to the Facet 'cube pump' models:

Charlie