From: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: 1mm thrust washer
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 08:01:10 +1100
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bobby,

                    Tried my bearing blokes with no joy, over that size they are all 1.5mm.  There is another way however if there is room.  I suggest a small alloy (or steel) "cup" with mounting flanges like the washer you want, except in the middle the 1mm washer fits flat against the mounting plate as usual, and the cup then tapers upwards (after the 1mm thick retaining hole at the bottom ) and out slightly (for say another 3mm?) to prevent the 1mm thrust washer to "jump out of bed" and moving sideways. If it does move forward the taper will force it back into place when the load comes on again.  My $0.02 worth,

Neil.