From: Matt Boiteau mattboiteau@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Shout out to Matt Boiteau
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 11:06:36 -0500
To: Bobby J. Hughes bhughes@qnsi.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
  • Neil Unger's PSRU 3.17gears
  • Sensenich's new ground adjustable prop (pitch is undertermined right now)
  • Jeff Doddridge P-port that welds the inside
  • Paul Lamar's slide throttle
  • My custom megasquirt ECU
  • Running red injectors (324cc/min @ 2.25bar (32.6psi)) for idle, and modified yellow's (820cc/min @ 2.25bar (32.6psi)) for power. Right now my fuel pressure is 43.5psi, but I may experiment bumping that up to see effects.

Biggest problem was everyone who has an RX8 setup, still uses the older RX7 starter to fit tracy's psru. The RX8 starter nose is different length then the RX7, which changes the PSRU plate distance, which changes the input shaft, which changes, etc....  I stuck with the newer and stronger RX8 starter, and had to custom everything I received.

Hoping to fly by March 2019

- Matt Boiteau