From: David Leonard wdleonard@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Flexplare Replacement
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:35:39 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Niel,
That looks like a great solution!  Cheaper and much easier (now that you have developed it) than what I did!

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018, 1:28 PM Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net wrote:
Joe,  There is another way which is my cushion drive (attached) which
will cost approx $500 USD plus freight with the current exchange rate.
Main cost is the splined drive block so that it matches up with Tracy's
splined input shaft.  The photo shows the 2 parts of the unit, spacer
and splined cushion drive, which bolt direct onto the e shaft with the
normal flexplate  in between. Uses the normal flexplate with no strain
whatever on the flexplate.  Your money and your decision!!

Neil Unger