From: Kelly Troyer keltro@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Flexplate replacement
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:24:56 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Charley,
   Does Tracy use the direct coupled setup on his RV8 three rotor 20B engine.........?

Kelly Troyer

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 3:01 PM Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

Joe,  I have kept quiet as I have a conflict of interest, in I sell another redrive that has a completely different cushion drive that does not use the flexplate at all.  It fits tracys reduction drive as well and bolts direct onto the e shaft and has a vulcanised rubber bushing to get the flex.  Sadly it is not cheap which embarrasses me, but such are the machining costs.It is listed on the rotarpower site.  Neil