From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Storm Damage - Shady Bend?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 17:39:37 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
That's good news. So, will you be flying up for the Pumpkin Drop, with Tracy and M?

Charlie
On Oct 12, 2018, at 4:51 PM, "Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Actually I don't think so. Came up about a foot when water was pushed in from the Gulf, but now down to where it was five days ago.

Looking at 24 hour precip, not much there either.
Certainly Irma dumped a lot more rain over the Okefenokee and river did not come up as much as I had feared.

Now, deer on the runway
and roads around here is much more of a danger. One took out the hood on the BMW.

Not unusual to see a herd of 25 heads on the runway.

I'm getting worried about taking off and landing. Once flap and wheel plant rebuild is enough.

Trying to get some hunters out here to thin out the population and scare them off the runway.

Finn