From: Bobby J. Hughes bhughes@qnsi.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: ECU - Megasquirt geared towards planes
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:00:15 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Ernest,

Did you use TBS to control the entire fuel table or use blended tables with table 1 as MP and table 2 as TBS? Or some other combination? I’ve never touch an MS but spend some time studying the manual. I just completed a test stand for the turbo renesis conversion. Once the FWF is complete I had planned to test the MS3 and fuel table blending with the trim pot. I have a long way to go before that happens. Tracy’s new project may change my plans.

Bobby