From: Richard Sohn res12@fairpoint.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ECU
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:10:10 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Neil,

it consists of a CDI unit triggered by a reluctor, like the one on the Renesis(RX8) engine. The coil is from a GM waste spark ignition. Off course on the single rotor all you need is on trigger tooth. Everything considered, I would use on a two rotor just two identical systems, still one tooth but two pick ups.

If you talk to the guy at M&W he will help you, real nice.

One thing on the TBI. If you use it on a P-Ported engine and have a tuned intake, it dos take some modifications, for which I did not get any help from Rotec.

Richard.