From: William Jepson wrjjrs@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] ECU
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:58:18 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Neil,
I checked on Summit Racing and they show MANY ignitions for less than $100. Carb wise I would look for a couple of the older motorcycle vacuum slide carbs. They are somewhat self regulating to mixture and very simple. They are available in many diameters. I would look for a pair of 38-40mm versions Kehin and Mikuni both make many for motorcycles.