From: Matt Boiteau mattboiteau@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Arduino
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 22:05:40 -0400
To: Terry Adams terrywadams@sbcglobal.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Andrew, what hardware did you use for Tach input? The MAX9926 is a wonderful chip.
http://brickems.com/brickrpm/comparison/

- Matt Boiteau

On 2018-09-17 8:20:55 PM, Andrew Martin andrew@martinag.com.au <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

If anyone is interested, My Arduino electric constant speed controller is on Github. just click the green clone or download button to get code.

Software works well. I just need better filtering of rpm pickup in hardware as it gets unstable at higher rpm. When controller is turned off reverts to manual pitch control so is quite safe to use.
Feel free to add comments or make code better.... or laugh at my attempt at this.
Andrew