From: Les C lesphoto@hotmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ignition system
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:40:53 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I've been running a Megasquirt in my jeep for 5 years.  I love it's interface and flexibility. I use a Raspberry PI for the tuning and engine monitor.  Tracy had mentioned in the past that if he were to do it again,  he'd consider this ECM. My total investment for my jeep has been less than 1000$. I plan on dual sensors: ign hall, iat, coolant, tach, map, O2 and a single ECM. Lots of online info and support.

YMMV

Les Criscillo