From: Kelly Troyer keltro@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Return to flight
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 21:21:04 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Todd,
   I sure can agree and vouch for your opinion about taildraggers on the
ground..........After virtually all of my flying being nosedraggers (Except
for some backseat time in a buddies SNJ) I am trying to master a 1947
65hp AERONCA Champ...........This thing is like flying balanced on the
head of a pin in Oklahoma wind and summer up/down drafts and the
constant need for rudder to keep it coordinated.......My buddy that owns
the Champ is a retired Air Force pilot that also instructed and he shows
this old man no mercy........And that is the easy part of flying it !! On the
ground this thing turns into a beast with a mind of its own........The SNJ
was a pussy cat both on the ground and in the air in comparison.....<:)

Best,
Kelly Troyer