From: Todd Bartrim bartrim@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Return to flight
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 01:08:14 -0700
To: FlyRotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
After reading of Tracy's misfortune this morning, I feel a little less enthusiastic about this, but this afternoon, after being on the ground for 4660 days, C-FSTB finally returned to flight.
 Did one 20 minute flight then landed for an inspection and waited out a thunderstorm, then up again for an hour. It mostly ran great with the expected exception of high RPM, low MAP descent which is really only possible to tune in the air.
I'll work on this tomorrow.
There is still a fair amount of wildfire smoke here, but weather is much more unstable so its moving the smoke a lot so I can work with that.
  A few other observations but I'll share that later when I get more data.
One thing for sure though... a taildragger is much easier to fly in the air than on the ground!

Todd