From: Bobby J. Hughes bhughes@qnsi.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] EGT thermocouple failure
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 15:30:52 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Steve

That interesting. I have had some mild erosion at the tips with a couple of probe failures.     Do you know what material the outer shell is made of? Iā€™m not sure about mine but I know inconel shells are available. I believe 3/16ā€ and 1/4ā€ inconel probes are available for pre-turbo applications vs 1/8ā€.

Bobby

Sent from my iPad