From: Samuel Hodges samueln462wp@att.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Louisville KY
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:38:15 +0000 (UTC)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I'm probably a little to far away but I'm located in Dawson Springs KY with my RV7A in Marion, but your more than welcome to come by sometime.

Sam

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:21 PM, "David COOK hoursaway1@comcast.net" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

Ok, who is located near Louisville KY. I'm down here from MI doing some training for a position with Atlas Copco. Looking to just hang out in evenings, check out some other projects? Something to do, class out at 4:00-4:30.            Thanks, David R. Cook  RV6A Rotary, 13B na, EC2, EM2, RD1-B, Ivoprop Magnum, 90 hrs. Holt MI.