From: Steven W. Boese SBoese@uwyo.edu <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: OIL
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 16:03:42 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Steve,

The outside dimensions are 9.25" high, 14.75" long, and 3.125" thick.  There are removable flanges 0.75" wide along the top and bottom of the 11.5" long core which makes the unit 10.75" high if they are left in place.  There is a 1/2" NPT bung that protrudes 0.75" from the top of the end tank.  The AN12 male connections were 2.5" from the top or bottom of the end tank and parallel with the long dimension.  All these connections are on the same end.

Steve Boese