From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] OIL
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 19:31:31 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi there Steve

Could you do me a favour if the test stand is within reach and measure the dimensions of the DB-30617.
The Summit site gives the core size and overall dimension as the same!
When I emailed them, they were unwilling to provide further info.
Its going to be a tight fit so I need to confirm the actual dimensions.

Steve Izett