From: Ernest Christley echristley@att.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Oil
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 00:22:20 +0000 (UTC)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 4:20 PM, "Todd Bartrim bartrim@gmail.com" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

   I just went searching for a spare front cover that I had to try to examine this, but then I remembered I gave it to Ernest long ago when he was still over here on the good side (Ernest are you coming back?? You might as well throw in a rotary during your rebuild!) How is that rebuild coming?
  Can somebody confirm this oil routing?

Todd...    had to drink another beer to give me enough time to keep distracting myself from my fencing job...

Todd Bartrim

The wife is wanting a 4-seater.  Maybe a BD-4?  A rotary would be right for that. That should make me righteous again.