From: Todd Bartrim bartrim@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] New Rotary engine reborn in UAS applications?
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 15:17:07 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sounds great, sign me up. It actually sounds almost like snake oil with a cure for every ailment of the rotary. I certainly hope for success that would trickle down to affordable access for poor souls like myself.
Being scalable, it would certainly peak the interest of the auto industry, but as stated, I think their interest would be in a small version that would be used in a hybrid electric. So not really optimistic in a 180+ hp version ever coming to market but I sure would love to see it.
Diesel, quiet, low heat, fuel efficient... throw in some free beer and I'd be happy for life!

Todd... spent so much time on airplanes that I neglected my spring fence tune-up and now I have horses running free....

Todd Bartrim