From: Bob Darrah rdarrah@austin.rr.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Has This Rotary Powered Seawind Flown Yet?
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 16:58:30 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

No, I don’t know, but I was trying.  Now, at 86 and unable to pass a physical, I need either to sell mine or take on a partner.  I had a good

Friend locally who put a 20b in a Lancair IV and after a lot of tweaking flew it a lot.  Unfortunately, he died from other causes.

I agree that too many people have died in a Seawind, but in some of them it was the pilots fault, they would have died no matter what airplane they were flying.

I have all the pieces but the drive has dwindled.

Bob Darrah

Sent from Mail for  Windows 10