From: Todd Bartrim bartrim@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: back-up power for EC2
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:37:03 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ah, yes. I understand you now. I've used them myself in the past. I used on to isolate my endurance buss from the main buss.
Just looked at your link and yeah, thats the same idea. I never used the heatsink though. Also used one to wire up my landing lights with an alternate feed for a wigwag flasher.
  I think at work I probably have in my spare parts bin several large diodes as well.
Yes, that should be fairly easy to accomplish.

Thanks. Anybody else have any comments? Tomorrow...

Todd   (everybody back east is in bed already, while they're just getting up down under)

Todd Bartrim