From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Glasair Testing Continued
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:05:28 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Charlie
I do use Maximite, actually these days Geoff’s lattest Micromite, just better in every way.
The data is straight out of the Dynon Skyview log.
I will be using a micromite to display and log pressures around the coolers and cowl etc but haven’t finished the hardware or the software at this point.

We will tie it to a tree in the next few weeks so I can check to mixtures.
I very much doubt it will keep cool at static, she’ll overheat within I recon 4 minutes at WOT.
Our prop doesn’t;t have much blade close to the spinner where the water inlet is. The oil inlet is lower and does get better air from the prop.

Steve