From: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fwd: [FlyRotary] slausons
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 08:07:54 +1100
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Kelly,    You are right, Transparts are much easier to find the parts.  Rang and talked to Mike who is very accommodating.  Apparently the original Slausons have passed on and the young blokes must have too much money for they simply shut the gate and did not attempt to even sell the business.  Such is life.  Thanks for the info, a great help.  Now to find a cheap method of freight from the USA??  Neil.