From: Kelly Troyer keltro@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Redrive Oil
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:40:48 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Link to The Aero Shell Sport Plus 4 oil............

Kelly Troyer

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 10:31 PM, Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
On 12/29/2017 10:07 PM, Pam & Dave Williams padajute@idcnet.com wrote:

Hello,

I am new to the group. I have a Tailwind with a 13B with Tracy’s Ignition, Injection, and Redrive. I am considering using an oil from AeroShell called Sport Plus 4. It is synthetic oil with an additive for gear boxes. It is used in Rotax engines with a gear drive with a common sump same as my 13B \redrive. It also is compatible with 100LL fuel which I use. Any comments and experience would be helpful.

Thanks,

Dave Williams

padajute@idcnet.com

Hi Dave, and welcome! Feel free to share your experiences building and flying your installation. I always love to see others' installations, so post pics (but I think the list manager limits each post to around 200KB).

Wish I could help with the oil question; it sounds interesting that it can handle the lead in avgas.

Charlie

Kelly Troyer
Dyke Delta_"Eventually"
13B_RD1C_EC2_EM2