From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: pre-filter for injection pump?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 09:06:25 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hey Ron, are you running yours yet? I just did a quick & dirty gravity flow test on mine, & I'm getting around 35 seconds to flow 16 ounces. If my math's right, that's only about 13 gal/hr, & the Walbros will be pulling 3 or 4 times that flow. Now I'm wondering how much pressure drop will show up between the filter & the Walbro.