From: Christian christamarmc@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] overheating issue
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 18:37:13 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Steve
Unfortunately yes, if leaking gases into the water it will get hotter,
When it's being run can you see bubbles arising in the overflow tank, may only present itself when it warms up.
Neil unfortunately just had this issue with a newly rebuilt motor.
I've also had this issue, I then swapped to tracy,s seals.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
Christian

Sent from my iPad