From: Todd Bartrim <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Hurricane
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 23:26:10 -0700
To: FlyRotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
This last week I've been so focused on my own meager airplane issues, that I hadn't been looking at the news and was vaguely aware of hurricane Harvey. I just sat down to catch up on world events and was surprised at the damage wreaked by Harvey and I see that now Irma is threatening.
  The only people I know of from the south are all members of this list. I sure hope everybody came through it ok. I'd imagine those in it's path have plenty to worry about, but I hope to hear from all of you letting us know you made it ok.

Todd Bartrim