From: Andrew Martin <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel system
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 13:41:33 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Geez Todd, you should've sent the radio.

I reckon you said a few choice words to yourself.

I had been envying your decision to trailer your plane home for working on it. Still wish I had. The drive and paying rent is really getting to me, specially when I leave needed tools at home, I have a strip on the farm but thought it safer to do initial testing in town with the longer multiple runways. Didn't think I'd be stuck there for years though.

Once broke 3 outa 4 gems sensors, installed them one evening, next morning sensors were broken same as yours. I guessed I must have torqued them just a bit too much, so now only do them up real carefully.

Andrew
--
Regards Andrew Martin Martin Ag