From: Todd Bartrim <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Old IVO Prop blades for sale
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 17:34:00 +0000
To: FlyRotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I no longer have a need for my old prop blades. They are 76"×30-90", left hand turning. (can be cut down)
I'm selling without the hub as im using that with the new blades.
  These are not suited for a small, fast airplane, but would be good for a larger slower airplane that wants a variable pitch.
    Unfortunately (for me)a large, slow airplane would probably also be better suited to using the RD-1C with 2.85:1 reduction which is right hand turning.
   So most likely prospective buyer already has this prop and may be interested in a few spare replacement blades.
   If someone needed these for a new install then they would have to buy the hub from IVO.
   I'm not even sure what these would be worth, so I'm open to offers.