From: Todd Bartrim <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Heat Soak & Fuel Purge valve- Another half baked idea?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:16:15 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hey, thats a slick idea. Wish I'd known about that earlier, but right now I have no desire to start cutting into my cowl to add something like this in the area of the exhaust. But it may be possible to add this as a control on the oil door. Not really in an ideal location for venting exhaust heat but still better than nothing and it's already there.
I'll take a closer look.

Todd

Todd Bartrim