From: Todd Bartrim <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Heat Soak & Fuel Purge valve- Another half baked idea?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:48:16 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I thought about that, but just wasn't sure it would always be enough.
And the more I think about it, the more I think I'd like that ability to purge some air/vapor from the system if required. I'm quickly convincing myself that this is a good idea.
   But adding complexity to a fuel system unnecessarily isn't always a good idea.

Todd Bartrim