From: Charlie England <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Eclipse viewing?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:40:11 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Got the glasses (and an autopilot)?

We're just arriving at Triple Tree with grand daughters.

Charlie
On Aug 21, 2017, at 9:01 AM, Tracy <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Anyone else planing to see from the air?

I made last minute plans to see total eclipse yesterday when I heard that a 90 %  eclipse is like sex without a happy ending.

The totality band is about 300 miles north of me (at my off grid CO shack) so me & M plan to rendezvous with totality near Casper, WY.   No landing, will watch from air then return to Salida,CO.  I hear that it might be possible to see the approaching/receding  moon shadow at start and end of totality.

Reminds me of that song.   Suddenly I'm feeling so vain : )

Sent from my iPad