From: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Coolers
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:06:46 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Lynn, from your explanation, seems to confirm my gut feel that I need to have that external OCV, to cool all the oil being pumped. but maybe I could use a oil to coolant exchanger to even up the system capacities.

Cheers Andrew

I tried one of those years ago. Big. Very heavy with both water and oil inside. Oil temps were fine. Water temps too high.  I cut off the outer shell and used it as a oil to air, transmission cooler. It is just a standard oil to air cooler in a box full of water.

Mazda had one in the RX-7...........for one year. I mounted under the oil filter.

Lynn E. Hanover