From: Ernest Christley <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Cheap strobe
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 21:53:49 +0000 (UTC)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Too much typing.  Try the youtube video I made.  Linked below.  Everything is put together with A3 pulled rivets.

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 7:06 PM, Finn Lassen <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

31325 OP and 31559 PS?

Pictures please. Having a hard time visualizing three LEDs creating a 180 degree dome mounting them in a triangle.

Is it possible to dim them to use for landing lights?

Finn