From: Charlie England <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: bearing in mazda g/box
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 11:29:30 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I think those are the thrust bearings, to handle the thrust of the helical gears in the planetary gearset. Is that what Neil's asking about?

On 8/5/2017 9:51 AM, Bill Schertz wrote:
I believe that Tracy's gearbox uses a stack of needle bearings to lower the rpm of each bearing to a better value
Bill Schertz

-----Original Message----- From: Neil Unger