From: Andrew Martin <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Making noise again.
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:39:31 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Been a bit quiet on here.
9 months since last flight when I decided to rework my cooling system, I finally managed to push the start switch and fire her up today.
Only had 4 flights previously all below circuit height due to oil temps. Not really conductive to test flying or my nerves so major rebuild was instigated. New radiator under belly to get some weight back and into cleaner air. Gave oil cooler all cowl intake air. Redesigned fuel system due to pumps/header tank being displaced by radiator. No header tank now.
Shouldn't have taken so long but sometimes work gets in the way of fun too much.
Winter here so at 17c had to wait until bored for engine to warm up. Really hope I have not gone from one extreme to another and am now overcooling.

Andrew
Lightwing SP4000 renesis rd1c
W Australia
--