From: Ernest Christley <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Engine Mount design
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 03:34:57 +0000 (UTC)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
It worked, but the engine wanted to pivot on the bottom rear supports.  Sat heavy on the bottom front ones, and pulled hard on the top rear ones.  (Yes.  I had six attach points.)

With what you have, I foresee the yellow members being in extreme tension.  Not a problem as long as you anticipate and plan for it.