From: Tom Gillespie <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: 20B for sale
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 07:33:32 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Correct.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2017, at 12:48 AM, "William" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

OK, so major parts to complete would be exhaust, PSRU, fuel pump, radiator and oil cooler?

Will

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:15 PM, Tom Gillespie <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

Thanks Will,
   The engine is a fresh rebuild and it comes with  a monitor from Tracy. New 90 mil throttle body, lower intake, CG engine mount and bed plate, custom made carbon fiber oil pan with cooling tubes installed, alt and some small parts. I have over 9K in it and selling for 6500.00. Will deal some and will also deliver for the right deal from 28025.
 Thanks!!!!!